- ✔️ ENVIRONMENTAL - LastSwab is a reusable, sustainable and sanitary alternative to qtips cotton swabs, cotton buds, and Q tips. One Last Swab is meant to replace 1000 single-use cotton swabs.
- ✔️ DURABLE MATERIAL - High-quality and innovative design. The reusable swab is made of a stiff, compact nylon core with flexible and soft medical silicone on each end.
- ✔️ CARRY CASE MADE OF CERTIFIED OCEAN-BOUND PLASTIC - Comes with a convenient and carrying case that keeps your reusable q tip stored away safely. The packaging it comes in is made of eco friendly cardboard, Comes in handy to use it as travel qtips.
- ✔️ ZERO WASTE Q-TIPS - Let’s free our lives from single-use items. Every year, trillions of single-use plastic products are consumed and thrown away. By purchasing LastSwab you are helping reduce harmful waste to positively impact our environment.
- ✔️ HOW TO CLEAN - LastSwabs reusable ear swabs are easily cleaned with water and soap unlike other qtips. You can also use a disinfectant like rubbing alcohol to sanitize it.
- Brand: LastSwab
- Color: LastSwab
Color: **Penguin Black**
1.5 billion cotton swabs are produced every single day. Based on research,
cotton swabs are a huge source of marine pollution, for every 100 feet of the
beach, there are 9 cotton swabs. To help save the environment and marine life,
a reusable, sustainable and sanitary alternative to cotton swab is made. This
high-quality and innovative swab is made up of a stiff, compact nylon core
with flexible and soft medical silicone on each end, and is both aesthetically
pleasant and functional. It is delicate enough to be suitable for sensitive
body parts, and so precise that it’ll become a make-up essential. The reusable
swab is environmentally-friendly, the case is biodegradable, and the packaging
is made of eco-friendly cardboard. The reusable swab can be easily cleaned
with soap and hot water and it's even dishwasher-safe. Includes 1 standard
swab, comes with a carry case so it's convenient to store and take with you on
the go. Color: penguin black, the color is in recognition of the endangered
cape penguin found in South Africa